Do your dishes have spots? Do your drains continue to clog?
If so, contact Fehl Safe Water Treatment for expert water softener systems installation and repair. For over 35 years we have installed and repaired thousands of water softener systems throughout Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte counties earning the reputation as the area’s leading water treatment company. All water is hard unless treated. Hard water contains magnesium and calcium. From damaging plumbing systems and clogging pipes to staining fixtures and reducing appliances lifespans, hard water is common water problem found in both homes and businesses throughout Florida. Whether you need a water softener installed, replaced, repaired or serviced, contact the specialists at Fehl Safe Water Treatment Working on all makes and models, you can count on us to provide the highest quality products, the best customer service in the industry and reasonable prices.
What are the signs that you have hard water?
Hard water can be a costly problem. From clogged pipes to scale buildup, there are common signs that you have hard water, including:
- Your water tastes or smells funny
- Your finding brown or reddish stains on porcelain toilets or sinks
- Your skin feels dry and itchy
- Your clothing is not getting clean or appears dull
- Spots on your glasses, flatware and dishes
- Your pipes keep getting clogged
- Your water heaters elements fail, or the lifespan of your water heater is short
- You find soap scum on your bathtub, shower curtain or shower door
- You have mineral build up around water fixtures
- Your appliances are wearing out quickly.
Is installing a water softener system worth the cost?
Yes! Hard water is not only tough on appliances, it is also rough on your skin and hair. The minerals found in hard water will build up impacting the performance and lifespan of your appliances. This scale build up inside your pipes and appliances will reduce their efficiency, costing you money in future repairs and replacement. From washing clothes to taking a shower, more energy is needed to complete normal tasks. Hard water can be treated with a water softener to reduce the impacts of hard water. The benefits of water treated with a water softener include:
- You will save money on appliance repairs and replacements
- Your energy bill will go down
- Prolongs the life of your appliances and pipes
- Your hair and skin will be cleaner and softer
- You will have cleaner and brighter clothes
- Your dishes will be cleaner and spot free
- Water softeners will preserve your plumbing system